Your first visit to John P. Marshall, DDS, PC establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. In order to be as efficient as possible, before your first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information. Your medical history and other patient forms can be printed here and filled out ahead of time to expedite the process. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed team and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Ask questions to find out how we can best benefit our patient
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- Consent For Treatment
- Dental History
- Medical History
- Record Keeping Information
- Patient HIPAA Consent
- Patient Registration
In order to view or print these forms, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
Things to bring to your Comprehensive Oral Examination
- Photo ID
- Insurance card (if applicable)
- List of Medications
- List of questions or concerns you have had regarding your oral health